DSAIS is a GSA STARS II contract holder.
8(a) STARS II Purpose & Structure
|The 8(a) STARS II agency-wide GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
STARS II contract number: GS-06F-1239Z
For more information, email our STARS II point of contact at email@example.com
Benefits and Features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities re-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices